2/24/08

Stepping down...

God may have given me wisdom; I hope so. I poured out my heart to Him tonight. I asked God to fill me with wisdom. What may have been after the prayer, I talked with my mom on the phone and from her was given the advice to quit a particular ministry...

So...

I'm planning to quit, greatly minimize my involvement, or take a break. Will people be inconvenienced because of this decision? Perhaps. Will some people wonder or/and internally judge me negatively? Perhaps. Some might not.

I poured a lot of my heart into this ministry. Stepping back is probably the right thing for me to do, though, at this point in time. If my heart and uncomfortability don't change with my continued involvement, perhaps the external decision of my removal or partial removal will help heal my heart and help the sanctification process.

God knows my heart...God knows my heart....to Him be the glory, hopefully even through this decision....Hopefully it was made through His wisdom.

Stepping down...which will hopefully be a step Up...

2 comments:

Ann said...

Yes, God knows your heart. I think you've "done good" dear--hang in there. I think you will find right now it's a step up.

Rachael said...

Thanks mom :)