1/11/08

P.S. Psalm 77 - What timing!

So I just blogged about Psalm 77, inspired by a talk given on the Psalm just tonight. And later tonight I continued my reading of (How can I change?: Victory in the struggle against sin)and...guess what! There is a box in the book that says:

"Take a minute or two to read Psalm
77 and then answer the following
questions:

• How is the psalmist’s heart out
of tune (v.2,4,7-9)?

• How does he deal with his doubts
(vv.10-12)?

• How does worship change his view of
God (vv.13-20)?"

Once again, interesting timing! Why do I keep noticing these timing things?

Thank you God! Okay, back to that book...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe the Psalmist like most of us wait until the trial.

This passage to me is a reminder that God needs to be a daily walk not restricted to foxhole panic.

I believe God's hand is the timing whether we recogonize it or not.

I am starting to appreciate the richness in God's word even when I think I do not have a pressing need if that makes sense. Thankyou.

Rachael said...

Thanks Dad!