1/20/07

Heart Struggle Tests

It's interesting to think that perhaps the reason for life/heart trials could be God trying to make us stronger through them, to bring us closer to Him through it. To think He cares enough about us and may be using those trials to glorify Him & develop our character & to bring us contentment though Him...

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." (James 1:2-4)

God, please teach me to count my struggles as joy - please make me complete & content in Your will...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have often reflected on this too...I dread the trials, but welcome the joy they bring and Jesus' closeness throughout.