10/31/07

Heart Excitement

God might be opening my eyes to see that His hand may be working through some interactions. Like today after my last class, a couple of the students lingered for a chat...and it was such an interesting conversation! One of today's chat topics touched upon beliefs -- one guy was trying to express a belief -- maybe his belief -- that after people die there is like a new garden of Eden on earth -- or something. I wonder if he was trying to express an idea related to the Jehovah Witness or Mormon religion. But my guess is that he might not consciously belong to either of the two religions. And also the number "666" came up in our discussion... I guess real, sincere discussions of depth grab my heart. Today in groups the students were to talk about superstitions or/and related topics that kind-of relate to the supernatural. I want the students to talk about these types of topics again tomorrow. Oh...I hope God works in their hearts! God, please work in the hearts of my students, get them to perhaps examine their beliefs, guide the conversations, and please, somehow work in them to draw them to or closer to You....thank you!

No comments: