10/22/07

...created FOR Him!

Col. 1:16b -- "...all things were created through him and for him." So that must include me. I must have been created FOR Him. Interesting. So it would be good if I could try to do my best to "work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men" (Col. 3:23b). And if I do my best, hopefully I wouldn't get discouraged with my life circumstances, even if I don't find them completely fulfilling. Just my existence is for HIM. The concept is not a license to sin. But even if we are disappointed in our seeming unfruitfulness, life activities, or/and relationships, perhaps if we could remember that even our mere existence is for Him, it could serve as an encouragement? Our very breath is for Him, and given by Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Thank you for your thoughts.