3/11/06

School & Life

Well, my paper for one of my classes dealt with the implementation of corrective feedback in the L2 classroom...perhaps I should implement error correction into my LIFE. I should work on me. Or I should allow God to work in and through me.

So help me God...please change me and make me willing to be changed.

And, my practicum teacher brought up the following idea/philosophy of teaching from a book -- not being teacher-centered or student-centered but subject-centered, bringing the content to life.

Interesting.

As for a life application, perhaps I should not be utterly ME-centered or only others-centered (which naturally I'm not completely others-centered), but Word of God-centered. I should allow the Word of God to be brought to life in MY life.

God please give me a desire to eat your words. Not literally of course. But let/make it work in me and through me, and please make me willing for that to happen.

THANK YOU.





No comments: