6/15/05

Moving On

Well, the Japan chapter of my life is almost finished. I head back to the States early next month. Of course it's not to say I won't return to Japan. Coming back could always be a possibility. If I do come back and there's a choice of places, it may be fun to live kinda near Kobe. Or somewhere else. :-) It will be interesting to figure out what to get involved with this Fall...of course I'll have my classes, but what else will I fill my time with? Perhaps Talk Time or a Christian group at the UW or take Biblical Greek? Anyways it'll be interesting. It's been a long time since I'ved lived in America outside a vacation or transition period...and it'll be weird to be the only kid (especially since I'm the oldest of the bunch) in the house this Fall. Anyways, it's coming soon!

No comments: